I had a lovely school visit with pupils at Manley Park Primary. They asked such imaginative questions! So impressed! Here's what they said..... Hi Claire, Thank you so much again! The Infant children got so much out of that. Thanks Jenny and MPPS Infants, Manley Park Primary School
Some comments from my visit to the wonderful RILEY CLASS - thank you so much for having me. I had such great fun meeting you all....... and I was SO impressed by your wonderful artwork and underpants designs!! D uring our visit from @clairefreedman some of Riley Class shared our writing for pleasure project. Claire then shared a book she made when she was a child! Such an inspirational experience. Future Authors in the Making! Riley class had the honour of this half term's favourite author, Claire Freedman, visit the class (virtually). We enjoyed Ms Freedman reading two of her amazing stories and showed her the underpants we designed for her. Thank you! So inspired by our visit from Claire Freedman. One member of Riley class drew their very own Alien that loves....yes! You guessed it! An alien that loves underpants! December 2023
Comments
Post a Comment